Telephone call on 17 March 2009
- "Had the camera in his hands"
- Was getting round to the "non-typical" tasks
- Was using Nate "as his hands"
- Took some pictures during the call
- Explained the procedure required for testing a UK-spec amp
- Believes reverb is now fixed
- Will send pictures and get Nate back on it when he returns from lunch
NATE and I will be testing and assembling this right now....
New Superfly board, on top of chassis...
With one of the transformers (Power) used to test the board. Output not shown. Note Power and Standby switches in old Footswtich box.
So my call at least prompted Bruce physically to take a couple of pictures and get them sent to me (see left).
How much more was done "after lunch" I doubt, but there at least is my amp... in bits, on the bench.
But Nate's attention must have been diverted because another two weeks went by and the "shipping information" that I had been assured of on 3 March did not materialise.
Low on patience I called Bruce again - see part 50.