So here's a short but complete list of what I'm expecting - again.
Bruce has had the amp for three and a half months, so none of this should be a surprise, right?
We should really be on the homeward straight, yes? Sadly not - Bruce did not reply to this email at all so a month later I was in a less optimistic mood - see part 38.
That's great news. Can I just recap on what I needed / wanted to be done?
- Fix the intermittent reverb;
- Replace the power tubes at $60 cost to me;
- Fit the $100 upgrades which will obviate the need for the retrofit reverb level box as well as other improvements;
- Supply a head-only cabinet with black grille cloth at $290 cost to me (as per your email of 16 April you were not sure if you'd have to recover in black one you had already covered in silver);
- Ship back to me at my cost.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything there. I'm sure looking forward to having the amp back.